FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 30TH JUNE AT 9.00AM. Substantial plot of land with planning consent for three bed bungalow with double garage. Fantastic opportunity for dream self-build home. Circa 1061sqm.
Plot of land with planning permission for a three bedroom bungalow (roughly 117sqm in size) with a double garage, driveway and garden. This is the ideal opportunity to create your dream self-build home in a quiet village in South Lanarkshire.
Nearby Similar Sales include:
• Three Bedroom Detached House, 1 Snowberry Fields - Sold for £350,000 Apr 21
• Three Bedroom Bungalow, 49A Mill Road - Sold for £165,000 Aug 21
• Three Bedroom Bungalow, 47 Mill Road - Sold for £175,000 Oct 20
• Three Bedroom Detached House, 4 Sherrifflats Road - Sold for £247,000 Feb 21
Thankerton is a small village in South Lanarkshire, just outside of Biggar. Roughly an hour's drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh, Thankerton benefits from a remote location while also being within reasonable distance of larger cities and towns. This is a fantastic opportunity to create a family home in a quaint suburban area. Thankerton itself is primarily residential, with more shops and restaurants available in the close by town of Biggar, which also benefits from a puppet theatre.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.