FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 30TH JUNE AT 9.00AM. Large three bedroom flat set over two floors in centre of Paisley. Requires some internal modernisation with potential end-market rental income of £1,400 pcm upon conversion to four bedroom flat (STP). Incredible rental investment opportunity.
• ***Exceptional Opportunity***Massive 3 bedroom duplex flat in traditional building in the heart of Paisley*** Requiring a degree of modernisation***Excellent Investment / Development Property*** Discounted Price ***Great Location*** Ideal for potential High Yielding Rental return*** Possible HMO Conversion /Student Rental ***
• The district is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital***LOCATED NEXT TO UNIVERSITY CAMPUS ***
• NEARBY SALES: 11 Wellmeadow St Sold £130k (Sept 19)*** 20 Wellmeadow St 3/2 Sold £80k (Aug 21)*** 38 Wellmeadow st Sold £95k*** 7 Westbrae Sold £110k (March 22)*** Discounted property to ensure sale***
• Possible High Yielding Investment opportunity*** Potential rent in excess of £1400 pcm (£16800 per annum)***As a spacious 4 bedroom student rental***Possible Rental Return of **26 %+ at Guide Price***
• The M8 motorway is nearby giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre (Circa 12 minutes) & Greenock (23 minutes)***A one off opportunity in excellent high demand Location***
Massive 3 bedroom flat in the heart of Paisley***Good Street and popular location*** Superb Room Sizes: Property comprises: 3 x double bedrooms, living room, Full sized Dining Kitchen & Bathroom*** The property benefits from having GCH & D/G***Great Renovation and rental opportunity*** Possible HMO /Student Rental (subject to obtaining all necessary consents)***Great Potential***Estimated rental value: £1400pcm (£16800 per annum)***26% Rental Return at guide price*** This rental calculation is based on converting the property into 4 bedrooms with an open plan living room / kitchen and obtaining an HMO License and all necessary consents. The rental value per room is estimated at £350pcm per bedroom*** Great transport links Close to the M8 Motorway**Glasgow Airport**Train Station**Town Centre** This property is situated close to The University of West of Scotland***Popular Location for students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The Location is ideal for letting to students at The University of West of Scotland, close to Paisley Town Centre with its Shopping centre, High Street & Train Stations. Further benefits include being close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital with Glasgow Airport being a short drive away, this property is a potential location for hospital workers. There are local shopping facilities available on adjacent streets to this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre. Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Large Three Bedroom Flat Set Over Two Floors in Centre of Paisley
Requires a Degree of Internal Modernisation/Redecoration
Potential End-Market Rental Income of £1,400 upon Conversion to Four Bedroom Flat
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.