FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 30TH JUNE AT 9.00AM. PORTFOLIO of three properties; 35 East King Street, Helensburgh; 37 East King Street, Helensburgh and 147 Glasgow Road, Dumbarton. Three tenanted properties with an annual rental income of £17,700. Incredible opportunity to acquire turnkey investment portfolio.
0/2 35 East King Street, Helensburgh
The property is comprised of a spacious entrance hallway currently used as a dining area, which leads to two bedrooms, a spacious living room and separate kitchen, as well as a shower room with w/c. The property is tenanted at £650pcm, providing a yield of 11.3% at Guide Price and is currently being operated as serviced accommodation by the tenant.
View Virtual Tour here: https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g4972
Nearby Sales include:
• Two Bedroom Flat, East Argyle Street - Sold for £120,000 Jul 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, East Argyle Street - Sold for £92,000 Dec 19
• Two Bedroom Flat, East Princes Street - Sold for £96,000 Jan 22
• Two Bedroom Flat, East Princes Street - Sold for £88,000 Feb 20
1/2 37 East King Street, Helensburgh
The property is comprised of a spacious entrance hallway with two storage cupboard, which leads to a double bedroom, a spacious living room with dining area and separate kitchen, as well as a bathroom. The property is tenanted at £450pcm.
View Virtual Tour here: https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g4977
Nearby Sales include:
• One Bedroom Flat, East Princes Street - Sold for £85,000 Jun 21
• One Bedroom Flat, East Argyle Street - Sold for £70,000 Oct 21
• One Bedroom Flat, East King Street - Sold for £75,000 Dec 20
• One Bedroom Flat, East King Street - Sold for £76,500 Aug 21
• One Bedroom Flat, East King Street - Sold for £75,000 Oct 21
Helensburgh is the largest settlement in Argyll and Bute, with roughly 15,000 residents and a thriving town centre. The town is well-sought after given its position along the Clyde river and its popularity as a tourist spot during the summer months. There are plenty of amenities close by; multiple supermarkets including a well-sized Morrisons, many takeaways, restaurants and pubs, and a soon to be completed state of the art Leisure Centre along the beachfront. There are multiple primary and secondary schools and the town has ample transport links to the city of Glasgow - roughly a 45 minute train journey directly to Queen Street Station or a 50 minute drive via the A82 or M8.
1/2 147 Glasgow Road, Dumbarton
The property is comprised of an entrance hallway, a spacious living room, large double bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathroom with a three piece suite. There is inbuilt storage in the bedroom and double glazing throughout. The property is currently tenanted at £375pcm, but end-market rental value could be in the region of £450 with some internal modernisation.
View Virtual Tour here: https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g4964
Nearby Sales include:
• One bedroom flat, Crosslet Road - Sold for £76,000 Jan 22
• One bedroom flat, Victoria Street - Sold for £58,000 Jun 21
• One bedroom flat, 62 Glasgow Road - Sold for £55,000 Jun 21
Dumbarton is a large town in the west of Scotland, roughly a half hour drive into Glasgow city. The nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport. Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Halfords, Asda and Morrisons. The property is situated on Glasgow Road, which is one of the main roads through the town and is conveniently located for primary and secondary schools which are within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery, local shopping and mainline public transport facilities minutes from the property. Nearby Dumbarton East railway station offers six trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and direct links to Edinburgh Waverley, Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Portfolio of Three Tenanted Flats in Helensburgh and Dumbarton
Annual Rental Income of £17,700
Ideal Opportunity to Acquire Turnkey Investment Portfolio
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.