FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 14TH JULY AT 9.00AM. Vacant two bedroom flat on Main Street in Wishaw. Potential end-market rental figures could be in the region of £600pcm, providing a yield of 11.6% at Guide Price. Ideal Buy-to-Let or First Time Buyer opportunity.
Vacant two bedroom flat in a prime location in the centre of Wishaw. The property is currently vacant, but end-market rental figures could be in the region of £600pcm, providing a yield of 11.6% at Guide Price. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a Buy-to-Let portfolio and experienced investors alike.
Nearby Sales include:
• Two Bedroom Flat, Anderson Court - Sold for £80,000 Jul 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Anderson Court - Sold for £83,000 May 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Russell Street - Sold for £72,500 Sep 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Russell Street - Sold for £69,000 May 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Miller Street - Sold for £83,000 May 21
The property is within walking distance of large supermarkets and shops, as well as Wishaw train station. Wishaw is a popular commuter town to the south-east of Glasgow, with a population of roughly 30,000 and no shortage of rental demand. There are train and road links to nearby towns such as Hamilton and Motherwell, as well as into Glasgow City Centre.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Vacant Two Bedroom Flat in Central Location
Potential End-Market Rental Income of £600pcm/Yield of 11.6% at Guide Price
Ideal for Investors and First Time Buyers
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.