• ***Fabulous Possible Potential Development Opportunity***Over 2500 sq ft site in the East End of Glasgow***Situated on main road in Tollcross area***Built up area surrounded by tenement flats and businesses** Rarely available site*** Potential Site assembly or development (STP)***
• The property offers potential to be turned into an income producing investment by changing its use*** Offers great possible potential opportunity to be a development site: ideal for potential storage, housing, commercial development, yard*** Possible Site assembly opportunity with large adjoining site to the rear***
• ***Mostly level site*** Currently un-surfaced and suited to multiple different development opportunities***Over 2,500 sq ft of prime land***
• Tollcross Road is one of the main streets through the East End of Glasgow, an area which has benefitted from major regeneration thanks to the 2014 Commonwealth Games***The area is still undergoing development and benefitting from multiple Glasgow City Council schemes*** Tollcross Winter Gardens set to be rejuvenated using a share of The Place Fund's £3.7m investment***Populous area with increasing rental demand***
• FANTASTIC LOCATION***Excellent access throughout Glasgow and wider region*** Close to Tollcross park and the recently constructed Tollcross International Swimming Centre***High Footfall Location*** Situated on main arterial route through the City***
• Local Industrial Estates and Retail Complexes nearby: Offers a number if opportunities subject to planning: Ideal for possible potential residential development site (Subject to consents)*** Retail / Office Development*** Could be of interest to National Operators***
Fabulous Possible Potential Development Opportunity*** Located on main road through the East End, in an area of regeneration and change. Over 2500 sq ft of space*** Adjoins a large site with potential to create much larger possible potential development site*** Massive Regeneration Zone with Huge growth potential*** Ideal for potential storage, housing, commercial development, yard (all subject to planning) *** On main arterial route through to the city centre*** Possible opportunity for Food Retailers due to high footfall nearby*** Very Busy Position*** Major industrial and Retail complexes very close to location*** Possible for small scale local industrial development (subject to planning)*** This fantastic site is approximately 3 miles east of Glasgow city centre. The area has undergone redevelopment in recent years, including construction of Tollcross International Swimming Centre*** Multiple Residential Developments being built and planned to be built in immediate vicinity over the coming years*** Massive area of redevelopment and regeneration*** Sure to be of interest to property professionals and shrewd investors***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Development Opportunity on Main Road in East End of Glasgow
Over 2,500sqft of Prime Land
Potential for Redevelopment into Housing, Commercial or Storage Site STP
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.