FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 14TH JULY AT 9.00AM. Tenanted three bedroom terraced house in Lanarkshire. Estimated potential end-market rental value in the region of £650pcm, providing a yield of 12% at Guide Price. Great opportunity for Buy-to-Let investors.
The property is a terraced house set over two floors, with an entrance hallway and stairs to the right hand side, a living room with attached kitchen, and a bathroom with a three-piece suite. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms. The property is currently tenanted at £400pcm, but the estimated potential end-market rental value is in the region of £650pcm. A degree of internal modernisation is required.
Nearby Sales include:
• Three Bedroom Terraced House, Unitas Crescent - Sold for £95,000 Feb 22
• Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Jasmine Way - Sold for £135,900 Feb 21
• Three Bedroom Terraced House, Unitas Crescent - Sold for £82,000 Nov 19
• Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Jasmine Way - Sold for £122,000 Mar 19
Carluke is a popular commuter town in Lanarkshire, with a population of roughly 13,000 people. There is a Tesco Superstore and Aldi within close proximity of the property, as well as more shops and restaurants within walking distance. Carluke train station is nearby, providing transport links from the town - as is the nearby A721 trunk road which leads to the M8.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Tenanted Three Bedroom Terraced House
Potential End-Market Rental value of £650pcm
Excellent Investment Opportunity
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.