FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 25TH AUGUST AT 9.00AM. Portfolio of three commercial premises, currently vacant. Estimated potential rental income in the region of £8,000 per annum, providing a yield of 10% at Guide Price. Great opportunity to acquire a commercial investment portfolio.
• The portfolio includes three units on the corner of Grange Street and Nelson Street, in Kilmarnock town centre.
• 50-54 Bank Street Sold £800k (June 16)*** 37 Bank Street Sold £245k*** 62 Bank Street Sold £120k*** Seldom available opportunity to acquire a potentially high yielding freehold commercial property in this popular location***
• Kilmarnock is the main retail & administrative centre for East Ayrshire with a population of circa 44,000 people and a catchment of circa 150,000***
• This property is within the attractive & sought after conservation district in the popular town centre of Kilmarnock***Attractive multi-unit commercial investment***
Excellent commercial investment opportunity with estimated 10% yield at guide price*** Great auction property and ideal portfolio acquisition for private property investor***MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION***
Kilmarnock is the main retail centre for East Ayrshire with a resident population of c. 44,000 persons with a wider catchment in excess of 150,000 persons. Kilmarnock is approximately 22 miles from Glasgow and is well serviced by transport links via the M77, rail connections and Glasgow and Prestwick airports within 30mins drive.*** This property is within walking distance to Kilmarnock train station & Ayrshire College*** Auctioneers Comment: “This is a rare opportunity to acquire a commercial portfolio, occupying a prime corner location - we expect a high level of interest"
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Portfolio of Vacant Commercial Units in Kilmarnock
Potential Rental Income in the region of £8,000 per annum/Yield of 10% at Guide Price
Great Opportunity to Acquire a Commercial Investment Portfolio
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.