FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER AT 9.00AM. Portfolio of five one bedroom flats comprising the entire building at 21 Station Road in central Dumbarton. Four of the properties are currently tenanted at £450pcm and one is £425pcm, providing a rental yield of 13.4% at Guide Price. Potential to be run as serviced accommodation providing circa £150,000pa with 100% occupancy.
• The portfolio consists of the entirety of 21 Station Road, which includes five separate one bedroom flats. Four flats are currently tenanted at £450pcm, with one tenanted at £425pcm.
• The flats have also previously been run as serviced accommodation, fetching an average of £83 per night, which would provide over £150,000 per year with 100% occupancy. Nightly rates can reach up to £115 per night depending on the amount of people staying and the time of year.
• Each flat consists of an entrance hallway, a separate kitchen and living room, a double bedroom and a shower room. The properties have all been recently refurbished and the communal areas are clean and well-maintained. There is a communal garden to the rear of the property which is tidy and well-kept. There is a reasonably sized car-park to the front of the property.
View Virtual Tours of the properties here:
https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g4423 - FLAT 5
https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g4421 - FLAT 4
https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g441e - FLAT 3
https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g441c - FLAT 2
https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g441a - FLAT 1
• Station Road is an ideal location in Dumbarton town centre; on the doorstep of Dumbarton Central Train Station and only a short walk from the High Street. There are ample bus stops providing transport links to the nearby towns of Helensburgh, Clydebank and Balloch, as well as into Glasgow city. The nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport.
• Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Halfords, Asda and Morrisons. Convenient location for primary and secondary schools which are within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery, local shopping and mainline public transport facilities minutes from the property. Nearby Dumbarton East railway station offers six trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and direct links to Edinburgh Waverley, Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.
• For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Portfolio of Five One Bedroom Flats
Three Flats Currently Tenanted at £425 Per Month
Excellent Opportunity to Acquire a Well-Performing Investment Portfolio
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.