FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Fantastic opportunity to purchase a tenanated one bedroom, second floor flat in Alloa, Clackmannanshire, with open plan lounge/kitchen, situated in a quiet residential area with ample parking. *** The property is achieving a rental income of £425 pcm giving a yield of at guide price 10.4% ***
• Situated on this second floor within a three storey block of eight units. The property is comprised off hallway, an open plan lounge/kitchen, study, bedroom and shower room. The property has been finished to a great standard and has a contemporary finish through.
• The property benefits from being within walking distance of public transport links as well as being well situated for commuting to nearby towns such cities such as Stirling and Perth.
• An ideal investment an likely to attract a lot of interest from those looking for a BTL property in a desirable area. The property is a achieving a rental income of £425 pcm giving an attractive yield of at guide price 10.4%
• The Clackmannanshire area shares borders with Falkirk, Perth and Kinross, Fife and Stirling. Alloa offers a central base from which provides access routes to the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow via the M80 and M9 motorways.
*** Alloa train station is a 9 minute walk away (0.4 miles) ***
*** Greenfield Park a 6 minute walk away (0.3 miles) ***
*** Glasgow is a 43 minute drive away (33 miles) ***
*** Edinburgh is an hours drive away (36 miles) ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Tenanted property achieving £425 pcm giving a yield of at guide price 10.4%
Contemporary finish throughout
Sought after, residential area
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.