FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM Superb vacant flat located in a highly desirable building. Finished to a high standard with a contemporary design throughout. Situated next to various amenities and within walking distance from various public transport links *** Likely to attract a high level of interest from both investors and first time buyers ***
• Fantastic opportunity to purchase a lovely apartment in a a truly stunning building. this one bedroom flat is comprised of entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, bedroom and shower room. The property has been finished to a high standard and features a contemporary design throughout.
*** This is a perfect opportunity for either an established landlord or a first time buy-to-let investor to purchase two turnkey properties to build their portfolio ***
• The property benefits from being centrally located with various amenities nearby. The flat is a 5 minute walk from Springfield quay which hosts various restaurants, a gym and cinema.
• Situated in a beautiful, unique building
• The property further benefits from being within walking distance of Glasgow city center, with various public transport links nearby including West street subway and Glasgow central station.
*** Glasgow city center is an 18 minute walk away (0.9 miles) ***
*** Springfield quay is a 5 minute walk away (0.3 miles) ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Central location within walking distance of Glasgow city center
Highly sought after area with nearby amenities
Contemporary finish throughout
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.