FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM Vacant one bedroom from in the popular suburb of Knightswood. Situated on a residential street with ample parking. ***Estimated potential end market rental income of £575pcm giving a yield of 12%.***
• Fantastic opportunity to purchase a one bedroom flat in the popular Knightswood area.
• Situated in a residential street with ample parking and transport links nearby including, Westerton train station and Drumchapel train station which are both within walking distance from the property. The property further benefits from being a short drive away from The Golden Jubilee National Hospital.
• This is a fantastic flat in a popular location which has a strong tenant demand.
***This property would be an ideal investment opportunity due to its potential to achieve an attractive yield. ***
*** Knightswood park is a 15 minute walk away (0.7 miles) ***
*** Westerton train station is a 10 minute walk away (0.5 miles) ***
*** Great Western Retail Park is a 7 minute drive away (1.9 miles) ***
*** Golden Jubilee National Hospital is a 14 minute drive away (4.5 miles) ***
• To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
• Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Residential street with ample parking
High tenant demand area
Close to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.