FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM Opportunity to purchase two commercial units in Kilmarnock town centre, 7 and 7a Bank Place. One of the units is vacant and the other is currently tenanted at £7,200 per annum providing a fantastic yield of 24% at Guide Price. Incredible turnkey investment opportunity.
• 7a Bank Place is a first floor office with estimated achievable rent of £5,000 per annum, providing an incredible potential yield of 25% at Guide Price.
• 7 Bank Place is currently being used as tattoo studio, achieving £7,200 per annum. Circa 135.9sqm.
• The property is within situated in Kilmarnock town centre. Kilmarnock is the main retail & administrative centre for East Ayrshire with a population of circa 44,000 people
• This property is within the attractive & sought after conservation district in the popular town centre of Kilmarnock
• Great property and ideal portfolio acquisition for private property investor
Kilmarnock is the main retail centre for East Ayrshire with a resident population of c. 44,000 persons with a wider catchment in excess of 150,000 persons. Kilmarnock is approximately 22 miles from Glasgow and is well serviced by transport links via the M77, rail connections and Glasgow and Prestwick airports within 30mins drive.*** This property is within walking distance to Kilmarnock train station & Ayrshire College***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Prominent Main st position
High tenant demand area
Two commercial units in Kilmarnock town centre
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.