FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Tenanted two bedroom property in central Kilmarnock. Current rental income is £450pcm, providing a yield of 12% at Guide Price. Ideal turnkey investment opportunity.
• The property is a main door flat with entrance to the rear of the building and an open car park for residents. The entrance leads straight into the living room, which has an adjoining kitchen and a second door which opens into the property's hallway. There are two double bedrooms and a bathroom leading from the hallway. There is a vestibule area which has been used as storage.
• The flat is in good condition throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
Nearby Sales include:
• Two Bedroom Flat, East Woodstock Street - Sold for £75,000 Aug 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Woodstock Street - Sold for £65,000 Sep 19
• Two Bedroom Flat, Fullerton Street - Sold for £65,000 Jan 22
• Kilmarnock is the administrative district for East Ayrshire and is one of Scotland’s most populated districts. The town is well serviced with primary, secondary & further education facilities.
• Transport links are fantastic with Train Station & The upgraded M77 Motorway linking both Glasgow City Centre & Prestwick International Airport with the local areas making Kilmarnock a popular commuter district. The town has a population of roughly 46,770 with a strong tenant base. With the nearby Kilmarnock campus of Ayrshire College and the University of the West of Scotland in the neighbouring town of Ayr, there will be plenty of students looking for accommodation.
*** The property is a short walk from Kilmarnock train station, and has a wide range of amenities on the doorstep, including a Morrisons Supermarket directly across the road. Excellent opportunity for 1st Time Buyers and Investors to purchase an affordable and sizable property with a long-term sitting tenant. ***
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Tenanted Two Bedroom Flat
Current Rental Income of £400pcm/Yield of 12% at Guide Price
Turnkey Investment Opportunity
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.