FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 09.00AM. Vacant ground floor retail unit in central Paisley. Requires full internal refurbishment. Great investment opportunity.
• The property is on a busy street in central Paisley, located off of High Street and round the corner from Paisley Gilmour Street Station. There are many amenities on the street, including a pub, supermarket, betting shop, Greggs and more. There is a wide range of potential uses for the unit, and would suit both an owner/occupier or use as a rental investment.
• Great opportunity to acquire a fantastic development opportunity in the centre of Scotland's largest town for an attractive price. Ideal For Property Developers/Small Builders. Any potential development would be subject to obtaining all necessary planning and building consents***
• All buyers are strongly advised to seek advice from an architect or other suitably qualified professional adviser to maximise the space on offer.
• Easy Access to Town Centre, Royal Alexandra Hospital & University of the West of Scotland, providing a strong tenant base if you choose to convert to buy-to-let units. The property is further complimented with Glasgow Airport being nearby (8 minute drive), & The M8 motorway leading to most major attractions including Glasgow City Centre (18 minute drive), Glasgow’s West End (20 minute drive) & Greenock (circa 25 minutes).
• This property is an ideal location for hospital workers & Students. There are local shopping facilities available near this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xsite Entertainment centre.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.