FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM. Tenanted two bedroom flat in popular residential area in Paisley. Current rental income of £475pcm, providing an attractive yield of 12.7% at Guide Price. Ideal turnkey investment opportunity. Massive 25% saving on Home Report value.
• Two bedroom flat in popular residential area. Comprised of large entrance hallway leading to; galley kitchen, spacious living room, two double bedrooms, bathroom with three piece suite, and storage cupboard.
• Home Report Value £60,000 - MASSIVE 25% discount
• The district is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital.
• The property is located close to The Royal Alexandra Hospital with Paisley Town Centre nearby. This property is in a popular location in Paisley with tenant demand from students at the University of the West of Scotland.
• Exceptional Opportunity to buy a budget property in a popular location with strong tenant demand ***Could benefit from light internal modernisation***
Traditional two bedroom flat located within a popular residential area ***Positioned close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital*** The flat comprises: Double bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom****** This property is situated ideally for Commuters to Glasgow and for students at The University of West of Scotland***Popular Location for students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The Location is ideal for letting to key workers at the Royal Alexandra Hospital with Glasgow Airport being a short drive away, this property is a potential location for hospital workers. There are local shopping facilities available on adjacent streets to this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xsite Entertainment centre. Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries. The M8 motorway is nearby giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre (Circa 12 minutes) & Greenock (23 minutes)***
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Tenanted Two Bedroom Flat in Popular Residential Location
Current Rental Income of £475pcm/Yield of 12.7% at Guide Price
Ideal Turnkey Investment
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.