FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 9.00AM An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this 477sq.ft, vacant, commercial unit, situated on a busy Road in the Torry area of Aberdeen which has previously been used as a delicatessen and café. The space could be suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning. ***Estimated achievable rent: £7,000pa - 14% yield at guide price ***
• The premises consists of a retail unit situated on ground level, set within a traditional granite and slate four storey mid-terraced building. The commercial unit provides a good retail space that could also be suitable for various uses subject to planning.
• The premises has most recently been used as delicatessen but was used as a small café for a number of years prior to this.
• The premises are located on the east side of Victoria Road within the Torry area of Aberdeen. Surrounding properties are primarily retail at ground floor level with residential accommodation being on the upper floors. Other commercial units within the vicinity include, a SPAR convenience store, Dobry Eastern European Supermarket, Torry Heel ‘n’ Key Bar and JG Ross (Bakers) Limited.
• Torry is an area within the city of Aberdeen, Scotland, lying on the south bank of the River Dee.
*** Aberdeen Bus Station, 2 Guild St, is a 16 minute walk away (0.7 miles) ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Potential rental income of £600pcm 14% yield at guide price
Vacant commercial unit in a busy location
Previously used as a café and delicatessen
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.