FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 9TH MARCH 2023 9.00AM Opportunity to purchase a well-presented, traditional tenement flat in North Glasgow. Vacant, first floor flat with large bay window excellent views over the city. ***HEAVILY REDUCED PRICE TO ENSURE SALE***
• *** RARELY BROUGHT TO AUCTION *** Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-presented tenement situated on the first floor, with excellent views over the city. The property comprises: a spacious kitchen, lounge with bay window, double bedroom and bathroom. This one bedroom property has potential to be converted to a two-bedroom. The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. This flat would make an excellent investment with a potential, end market rental income of £550-£600pcm. )***Possible 12% Rental return at guide price***
• *** 1/1, 24 Hillkirk Street SOLD £84,000 G21 1TH (November 2020)*** Flat 3, 9a Angus Street, G21 1DN SOLD £70,000 (March 2021) *** 3 Eastfield Road, G21 1NF SOLD £76,000 (November 2018) ***1/2, 28 Carleston Street, G21 1TD SOLD £68,000 (June 2011) *** 24 Carleston Street, G21 1TD SOLD £90,000 (September 2015) ***
• Well positioned and centrally located, the property benefits from being within walking distance from a variety of amenities. Springburn Shopping Centre which hosts a range of shops and food outlets is a 2 minute walk away (400ft). The property further benefits form being close to public transport links including Springburn train station, a 4 minute walk away (0.2 miles). • Property has been discounted to ensure auction sale. ***Ideal rental property with high local tenant demand***FORCED SALE BY ASSET MANAGERS***
• Located in the North side of Glasgow, Springburn is well positioned for the M77 and M8 motorway's which gives access to Glasgow city center 12 minute drive (2.5 miles) and Edinburgh 1 hour 15 minute drive (47 miles).
• Property has been discounted to ensure auction sale. Rare Opportunity to acquire an excellent property close to amenities, schools & hospitals.***Ideal rental property with high local tenant demand***
FORCED SALE BY ASSET MANAGERS***Rarely brought to auction, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase fully refurbished 2 bedroom, traditional tenement flat in Springburn, North Glasgow. Situated in a high tenant demand area, this flat would make an excellent investment, with a potential end market rental income of £550-£600pcm***Possible 12% Rental return at guide price***. Springburn is well positioned for the M77 and M8 motorway's which gives access to Glasgow city center and Edinburgh. The property further benefits from being close to a a wide range of amenities as well as the Glasgow Royal Infirmary hospital a 7 minute drive away (1.8 miles). other nearby amenities include, Springburn Park a 12 minute walk away (0.6 miles) and Springburn train station, a 4 minute walk away (0.2 miles). The property would suit first time buyers and investors alike. *** EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Traditional tenement flat with excellent views over the city
High tenant demand area
Close to nearby amenities and transport links
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.