FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023 AT 9.00AM. Fantastic 2 bedroom investment opportunity in the Townhead area close to Glasgow city centre. Rarely available and heavily discounted property in an area of high student tenant demand. Ideally located with immediate access to Strathclyde University and the City of Glasgow College.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this two bedroom flat, situated in a prime location in Glasgow's city centre. The property is situated perfectly for a host of nearby amenities including a wide variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. The flat further benefits from being a short distance from Glasgow Caledonian university, Strathclyde University and the City of Glasgow College. rental properties in this area can command a premium with potential rental figure of £1000 pm, £12,000 pa which represents a potential rental yield of 15% based on current guide price.
• Heavily discounted property.
• High tenant demand from student community.
• Rarely available in auction.
• Must be sold in auction.
• Potential rental figure of £1,000pm.
• Potential rental yield of 15% based on current guide price.
Nearby sold prices:
5/1, 130 Bell Street, Glasgow, G4 0SX sold £240,000 (December2019)
4/1, 130 Bell Street, Glasgow, G4 0SX sold £243,527 (October 2017)
6/2, 130 Bell Street, Glasgow, G4 0SX sold £219,000 (December 2016)
16 Dundasvale Court, Glasgow, G4 0RL sold £110,000 (January 2020)
The flat is situated next to the M8 motorway, giving access to nearby towns and cities. There are various transport links close to the property including Cowcaddens subway station, Queen Street railway station and Buchanan bus station, providing access to locations throughout Scotland.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Heavily discounted property
Potential rental of £1000pm
High demand listing
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.