FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023 AT 9.00AM. *** Superb renovation project *** An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this derelict, one bedroom, ground floor flat. The property benefits from being a main door flat and would make a for a fantastic renovation project for developers/builders.
• Situated in a residential area of Lesmahagow, this unique ground floor flat benefits from having a main door entrance as well as a back entrance to the communal garden area. The property is in need of full refurbishment and would make a good project for a property developer or builder who could transform this property into impressive accommodation.
• The spacious property has a good sized kitchen area with a storage area off the kitchen that could be renovated into a pantry.
• Prime asset management company instruction.
• Ideal refurbishment project
• Perfect for builders and developers
Nearby sold prices:
9a Milton, sold for £315,000 - July 2021
36 Milton, sold for £182,000 - Dec 2021
21 Milton, sold for £158,000 - Dec 2020
• Lesmahagow town centre is a 0.3 miles away, which hosts cafes, shops and restaurants.
The property benefits from being accessible from the M74 motorway which is 8.5 miles away and the nearby town of Lanark is only 7.4 miles away. Glasgow city centre is roughly 26 miles away.
Lesmahagow is a small town situated near Lanark, in the central belt of Scotland. The beautiful falls of Clyde, famous for its spectacular waterfalls, historic visitors and woodland walks, is a short drive away and is the perfect place for those looking for those looking for a scenic walk.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Fantastic Renovation Opportunity for Developers/Builders
Main Door Ground Floor Flat with Rear Entrance and Garden
Sought After Residential Area
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.