FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023 AT 9.00AM *** EXCELLENT PROJECT FOR DEVELOPERS*** Centrally located, two bedroom upper flat in Ayr, with a potential rental income in the region of £600pcm. Giving an outstanding yield of 16% at guide price.
• Fabulous 2 bedroom flat in Town centre**Externally Modernised (Fully paid for)***Estimated rental value of: £600pcm (£7,200 per annum)***Would lead to a rental return of 16%***Strong tenant demand in Great rental location with excellent amenities.
• The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 x double bedrooms (1 with balcony) and Shower room. The property benefits from having electric heating & double glazing***Requires internal modernisation*** Well placed for access to the town centre which offers a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities
• ***SALES: Flat 1D Kings Court Sold £47.5k (Nov 16)**1H Kings Court Sold £49k**1B Kings Court Sold £58k**1C Kings Court Sold £63k***MUST BE SOLD***
• AYR TOWN CENTRE IS UNDERGOING A MASSIVE REGIONAL REDEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME*** Ideally located, Ayr Town Centre which is a 13 minute walk from the property (0.7 miles). The property further benefits from being a short walk from Ayr train station which provides excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central
• RARE Opportunity***to acquire a potentially very high yielding property. Estimated Achievable rental value of £600pcm (£7,200 per annum) Giving an outstanding yield of 16% at guide price, an excellent return on a heavily discounted property***PRICED TO SELL***
Externally Refurbished 2 Bedroom purpose built flat located close to Ayr Town centre benefiting from having electric heating, Double Glazing & Balcony. This fabulous flat comprises: fabulous lounge, breakfasting kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and balcony***Great Location*** Estimated Achievable rental value of £600pcm (£7,200 per annum)***Ideal Buy to Let Opportunity with strong local tenant demand***NEAR TRAIN STATION and Excellent Town Centre Location***Well placed for a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities. Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central. SALES: Flat 1D Kings Court Sold £47.5k (Nov 16)**1H Kings Court Sold £49k**1B Kings Court Sold £58k**1C Kings Court Sold £63k*** Excellent Potential Super Yield of 15%+ & Likely capital growth due to Massive Town Centre Regional Redevelopment Programme.***MUST SELL**
Potential rental income of £600pcm. Outstanding yield of 16% at guide price
Great rennovation project
Centrally located in high tenant demand area
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.