FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023 AT 9.00AM. Superb vacant 2 bed flat with an estimated rental income of: £650pcm providing an incredible yield of 19.5% at guide price. The property is situated close to Aberdeen University *** Fantastic buy to let opportunity ***
• Great opportunity has arisen to purchase a two bedroom flat in a high tenant demand area in Aberdeen. The property benefits from being close to nearby amenities such as the University, local park, cafes and various shops
• The property is comprised of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms
• The property benefits from being close to Aberdeen University which hosts 15,185 students. Aberdeen university has been ranked among the top 160 universities in the world and is ranked within the top 20 universities in the United Kingdom.
*** Fantastic buy to let opportunity with an estimated rental income of: £650pcm providing an attractive yield of 19.5% at guide price ***
*** Aberdeen university is a 30 minute walk away (1.5 miles) ***
*** Aberdeen, Guild St station is an 8 minute drive away (2.4 miles) ***
*** St. Machar Park is a 3 minute walk away (0.2 miles) ***
• Aberdeen is a city in North East Scotland, and is the third most populous city in the country. Aberdeen is one of Scotland's 32 local government council areas (as Aberdeen City ), and has a 2020 population estimate of 198,590
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Estimated rental income of: £650pcm providing an attractive yield of 14.1% at guide price
High tenant demand area
Situated close to Aberdeen university
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.