FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023. Opportunity to purchase a fantastic, vacant commercial property that could be used as an office or small shop, situated on a busy Main Road location *** Estimated rental of £6,000 per annum ***
• Opportunity to purchase a large commercial property that could be used for a variety of uses including a shop or office.
• Superb opportunity to purchase a vacant commercial unit that would make a perfect office or could be used as a small shop with an estimated rental of £6,000 per annum, giving an attractive yield of 13% at guide price.
• The property is situated on a busy Main Street location in Kilbirnie, Ayrshire and is close to local amenities.
• Great investment opportunity with an Estimated rental of £6,000 per annum delivering an attractive yield of 13% at guide price.
*** Kilbirnie is a small town of around 7500 people situated in North Ayrshire on the West Coast of Scotland. ***
*** Ayrshire is a historic county and registration county in south-west Scotland, located on the shores of the Firth of Clyde. Its principal towns include Ayr, Kilmarnock and Irvine and it borders the counties of Renfrewshire and Lanarkshire to the north-east, Dumfriesshire to the south-east, and Kirkcudbrightshire. ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.