FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023 AT 9.00AM. Substantial 0.4acre development plot in rural area of Johnstone. Ideal for housing development, subject to obtaining planning permission. Valued at £175k if planning permission is put in place.
• Development plot circa 0.419 Acres
• Private sewage, gas, electric and water connection required but readily available
• Access via communal driveway from Couper Cottage with potential to open up private access or combine with a mutual entrance/exit system,
• Land valued by Allied Surveyors at £175k, if planning permission is put in place.
• The area is subject to large interest from developers as can be seen in the plot opposite which has almost completed development by Globe homes and Barrett/David Wilson.
The land bordering Windyhill Farm (Barbush Farm) has been purchased by a housebuilder (Dawn Homes) and is likely to be an extension to their current development plan on the land from Linwood leading to Windyhill Farm – the opposite side of Barrochan Road is almost complete (BARRATT HOMES – WEIR’S WYND).
The precedent for housing developments in the area has clearly been set and looks to be increasing.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Development Land in Johnstone
Circa 0.419 acres
Valued at £175,000 with Planning Permission
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.