FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD MARCH 2023 AT 9.00AM. Two bedroom flat in Peterhead. Estimated end-market potential rental value of £650pcm, providing a yield of 11.3% at Guide Price. Ideal investment opportunity.
• The property is comprised of two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and bathroom.
• The estimated potential end-market rental value of the property is around £650pcm, providing a yield of 11.3% at Guide Price - a great opportunity for property developers and buy-to-let investors to acquire a high-yielding investment.
Nearby Sales include:
• Two bed flat, Dales Court – Sold £73,000 Aug 19
• Two bed flat, Copeman Avenue – Sold £80,000 Jul 19
• Two bed flat, Slains Court – Sold £78,000 Nov 16
• Peterhead is a town in Aberdeenshire - roughly 40 minutes' drive from Aberdeen city - with a population of over 19,000 people, providing strong tenant demand. The property is in a prime location; just a short walk from supermarkets, shops, and the beach, as well as being situated near Peterhead Academy.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.