FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JUNE AT 9.00AM Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-presented, attic flat in Peterhead. Turnkey investment opportunity, with a potential rental income of up to £450pcm, providing a fantastic yield of 21% at guide price.
ONLINE PROPERTY AUCTIONS SCOTLAND are delighted to present this modern, one bedroom, attic flat in Peterhead. Recently refurbished and finished to a high standard throughout, this property is likely to attract a high level of interest from first-time buyers and investors alike.
This recently renovated flat is comprised of a lounge, bedroom, hallway and bathroom. The quaint property features a modern finish throughout. Rarely brought to auction, this is an excellent turnkey investment opportunity.
Situated in the town of Peterhead, the property benefits from being close to local amenities including a variety of shops, supermarkets, bars and cafes.
• Potential rental income of up to £5,400 per annum
• Attractive yield of 21% based on current guide price
• Outstanding investment opportunity
• Recently renovated, well presented attic flat
• Turnkey property, immediate income stream
• Modern finish throughout
Nearby sold prices:
41 Maiden Street, Peterhead, AB42 1EE sold (January 2020) £92,000
29 Maiden Street, Peterhead, AB42 1EE sold (August 2018) £39,000
11 Maiden Street, Peterhead, AB42 1EE sold (November 2016) £52,700
13 Maiden Street, Peterhead, AB42 1EE sold (August 2016) £74,000
Peterhead is a town in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. It is Aberdeenshire's biggest settlement, with a population of 18,537. the town centre plays hosts to a variety of shops, cafes and bars. Found in the depths of the Aberdeenshire coast, Peterhead is famous for its seafood, thanks to its bustling fishing port It is the biggest fishing port in the United Kingdom.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Potential rental income of up to £5,400 per annum
Close to nearby amenities
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.