FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 15TH JUNE 2023 AT 9.00AM. Opportunity to purchase a large, commercial unit in Rosyth, Fife with planning permission granted for redevelopment to hot food and separate retail premises. Potential rental income of £15,000per annum for the hot food unit and £6,500 for the retail unit. Total potential end market rental income of £21,500 providing a yield of 17.9% at Guide Price.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this outstanding investment opportunity in Rosyth. The subjects are comprised of a large commercial unit with planning permission granted for redevelopment to hot food and retail premises.
Circa 103sqm/1108sqft, the property has planning permission for a takeaway and separate retail unit. This is a great opportunity for investor's and developers alike.
Likely to attract a high volume of interest from investors, this property has excellent potential and would make a great addition to an investors portfolio. This is a rare opportunity that is seldom brought from to auction.
• Outstanding investment opportunity
• Total potential end market rental income of £21,500 providing a yield of 17.9% at Guide Price
• Planning permission for a takeaway
• Separate retail unit
• Situated close to motorway networks
VAT is applicable on this property.
Rosyth is a popular town on the northern shore of the River Forth with a good selection of shops and services, which are easily accessible. There are four local Primary Schools and secondary schooling is available in nearby Dunfermline and Inverkeithing. An ideal commuter base with links to the motorway network. Easy access to the M90 and Ferry toll Park and Ride. A short drive takes you to the City of Dunfermline which provides a larger selection of shops, schools, bars, restaurants and public transport of bus and rail links making this area an ideal commuter base to Edinburgh, throughout Fife and east central Scotland.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.