FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JUNE AT 9.00AM. Well-presented three bedroom terraced house in East Ayrshire. Potential end-market rental income of £650pcm, providing a substantial yield of 15.6% at Guide Price. Ideal opportunity for Buy-to-Let investors and First Time Buyers alike.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this lovely three bedroom terraced home in Patna, East Ayrshire. The property is situated in a residential area of the village, and is nearby a host of amenities including supermarkets, local eateries and the primary school. The estimated end-market rental value is in the region of £650pcm, which would provide a healthy yield of 15.6% at Guide Price.
• Well-presented three bedroom terraced house
• Spacious property - circa 968 sqft
• Rarely available in auction.
• Gas central heating and double throughout
• Potential rental figure of £650pcm.
• Potential rental yield of 15.6% based on guide price.
Nearby sold prices:
3 Bedroom Semi-detached house, Dalvennan Avenue sold £112,000 (Jun 22)
3 Bedroom Semi-detached house, Dalvennan Avenue sold £102,500 (Apr 22)
3 Bedroom Semi-detached house, Kilmein Avenue sold £91,800 (May 22)
Patna is located 10 miles from the large coastal town of Ayr, and is accessible via the A713 trunk road. High demand for family homes in the area means this property would function well for either an owner-occupier or investor.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Three Bedroom Terraced House
Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
Potential End-Market Rental Yield of £650pcm/15.6% at Guide Price
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.