SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JUNE 2023 9:00AM. Tenanted 319 sq.ft Commercial unit situated in Saltcoats town centre featuring sales floor and staff area. Great investment opportunity - currently let at £4,500 per annum, with a yield of 14.5% at Guide Price. Ideal turnkey investment with immediate income stream.
• Situated in the heart of Saltcoats, this retail unit comprises part of the ground floor of a three storey building of blockwork construction, rendered externally and having a pitched tiled roof with the upper floors being residential. Current rental income of £4,500 per annum.
• The accommodation is composed of sales area with single wc and tea prep or staff area to the rear of the property. The unit benefits from security shutters over the door and shop front as well as a rear exit leading to a public car park which would be useful for deliveries. There is a gas fired boiler serving a number of radiators.
• The unit is 319 sq.ft in size
• The railway station is in close proximity and the rail / public car park is directly opposite the subjects.
Saltcoats is located on the Ayrshire coast approximately 19 miles from Ayr and 32 miles from Glasgow. The town adjoins Stevenston and Ardrossan. Saltcoats, Stevenson and Ardrossan have a combined population of 32,540.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Please note, images were taken shortly before the tenant moved in.
Tenanted Commercial Unit
Current Rental Income of £4,500 Per Annum/Yield of 14.5% at Guide Price
Ideal Turnkey Investment with Immediate Income Stream
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.